What are your New Year's Resolutions?
1. Money: Handle money better and get out of debt.
2. Weight: Lose weight, go on a diet.
3. Time: Manage time better and spend more time with your family and friends
Those seem to be the top 3, if you are a little creative, you can accomplish them all at the same time!!
1. Money: If you spend a little time analyzing your monthly spending , you will most likely find out that you spend a lot on "Eating out". (If you are looking for a good tool to do so, Mint has gotten decent reviews) Eating out means that you don't really know how the meal is prepared and what exactly you are eating, in addition, portions are usually too big when you are eating out and the healthy food choices are limited.
2. Weight: A lot of us have the goal to lose some weight going into the new year. Diets are not the way to go, your goal should be to change your eating habits long term, which makes them sustainable. Simply read the love to eat right" blog and you will hopefully get some good ideas on what you need to do.
3. Time: Have you ever thought of cooking being one of the things, where you could spend more time with your family?
1+2+3=Cook and eat the weekly "Love to eat right" recipe with your family and friends and you will accomplish all three resolutions at the same time. You will learn about foods, know what you are eating, enjoy the company of your family and friends and if planned out, you will even save time driving around to a restaurant and waiting in line.
If you have a questions or ideas, please send me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org